Fully Branded Web Payments and Billing
The AMS PayConcierge Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) solution provides you with a multi-channel branded online payment system for seamless payments and a comfortable user experience. Provide your customers with timely notifications when a bill is due and then direct them to the website where they can make a one-time payment, view invoices, or schedule payments. As part of our adoption program, we will provide you with a custom link design that has the same look and feel of your organization's website. This allows your customers to know they are in a secure processing environment when transacting payments.
Our portal provides a secure, private and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Compliant solution to ensure the safety of your customers' card data. We also maintain full compliance with Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) regulations and National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) rules and guidelines.
Easy to use and secure web-based EBPP solution that reduces costs and significantly increases online payments made to your organization.
The Customer EBPP Experience
- When the customer first visits the website they will view the Bill Lookup . The Welcome page gives the customer an overview and lookup capability
- The Bill Presentment screen provides an electronic version of the customer’s bill summary. This includes information such as amount due along with name, address, city, state, and zip code
- The Payment Information screen is where the customer provides their ACH or credit card payment information. Service fee information is also displayed here, if applicable
- The Confirmation screen displays information that is similar to the Bill Presentment page along with their method of payment
- The Receipt provides each customer with basic payment information along with a transaction confirmation number